According to article 39, 1) of the Decree-Law no. 74/2006
, after the successful completion of all course units, students are awarded a Masters Degre.
The Estoril Higher Institute for Tourism and Hotel Studies offers five (5) Masters Degrees in the areas of tourism, hospitality and catering:
- Innovation in Culinary Arts
- Food Quality and Safety in Cookery and Catering
- Tourism, specialisations in:
- Strategic Management of Tourism Destinations
- Nature and Adventure Tourism Management
- Events' Strategic Management
- Tourism and Communication (with the Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning and the Faculty of Letters, University of Lisbon)
A minimum number of 20 students is required for the opening of each Masters Degree programme.
2 academic years (4 semesters)
Upon successful completion of the course, students are awarded a diploma which corresponds to a Masters Degree.
Applications, Admissions and Tuition Fees
Application Fee: 75 € (non-refundable)
- Photocopy of the ID / Citizen Card (and presentation of the original)
- Photocopy of the Taxpayer Card (and presentation of the original)
- Certificate (1) (authenticated copy)
- Curriculum Vitae with evidence (all annexes must be authenticated copies (2))
- Motivation letter up to 500 words(mandatory)
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
(1) Deverá ser anexada uma declaração escrita onde, sob compromisso de honra, o candidato se compromete à apresentação dos documentos em falta até à data de 15 de dezembro. A não apresentação dos mesmos até essa data implica a anulação da candidatura e matrícula, sem direito a devolução dos valores já cobrados.
(2) Our services can authenticate the copies upon presentation of the original.
Applications can also be sent by post or by email. When sent by post, applicants must send a cheque or a postal money order (75€) payable to ESHTE. By email, you must send all documents scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In this case the application is dependent upon the presentation of the original documents at time of enrollment. Students who choose to send their application by email will receive a bank account reference to complete payment. Their application will only be considered valid after payment.